måndag 21 september 2009

Poll and some news

Hello dudes!

I have had a busy weekend. Started of with a gig, as a stand-in guitarist to the band Bermuda on Friday, and then a writing session with my band "Inferior" on Saturday. I also got my new "Line 6 pod studio ux1", which im really happy about! I bought my copy at Thomann. I'm going to make a review of that one later, when I have tested it a little bit more:) I have also started to record a new version of Testament's Muscial Death which i talked about a while ago.

The last weeks poll of "How long have you been playing guitar?" is now ended, and the results where.

50% of you said that you had been playing for 1-3 years.
22% of you said that you had been playing for 4-6 years
11% of you said that you had been playing for 10+ years or less than a year.

A new poll is up-ruuning and this weeks question is:
What else do you play? (than guitar)

See yaaa!//Kristofer

1 kommentar: